Tuesday, March 18, 2014

St. Patrick's Day

Hope everyone had a fun and festive holiday weekend!  If you ask Ben he'll say St. Patrick's Day isn't a holiday.  I think he's just jealous he isn't 100% Irish like I am! lol  Really I'm only like 60% but I make up the other 40% in spirit! 
We had fun!  I got creative with Charlie's snacks.  We had some green chocolate drizzled popcorn and some rainbow fruit kabobs which he loved!!



Ben had some meetings on St. Patrick's Day so Charlie and I hung out with my mom and sister for most of the day. I, of course, had to take some festive pictures of the Dude too.

   


I am so lucky to have these little smiles in my life:)
May the luck of the Irish be with you yesterday, today and always!