Friday, April 28, 2017

34 Weeks Bumpdate



How far along?  34 weeks

Total weight gain?  27 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes!

Stretch marks?  No

Sleep? Getting no sleep.  Sleep is for the weak.

Best moment this week? Little brother has a name!  Keeping it a secret though, sorry!

Worst moment this week? In general I'm in a lot of pain.  This pregnancy has been tough on my body.

Miss Anything? Cocktails 

Movement? So much pushing, especially on my ribs and bladder!

Food cravings? Coke, the hard stuff as we call it.  We don't usually drink pop.  When I'm not pregnant it tastes like syrup to me so we don't buy it or keep it in the house but lately whenever I'm out to lunch or dinner I order it and savor every sip.

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Hard boiled eggs from Easter!  Keep that shit away from me!

Have you started to show yet? Oh yeah

Gender? Little brother bear

Labor Signs? Some Braxton Hicks contractions

Belly Button in or out? In but could pop out any minute I swear.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood? Annoyed.  Mostly at how much pain I'm in.  It's getting to me.

Looking forward to?  Snuggling a tiny baby soon:)

Thanks to all who entered my Freshly Picked Giveaway on Instagram (@reederandco)!  I can't announce yet but I was super excited to see someone I know win, that usually never happens:)  If you didn't win this giveaway don't worry!  Next month is Skin Cancer Awareness month and I've teamed up with SwimZip and their sister site Shedo Lane to bring you even more fun giveaways!  Hope every has a happy weekend!