Friday, May 12, 2017

Fashion Friday Featuring Shēdo Lane

May is Skin Cancer Awareness month and I'm super excited to have teamed up with UV apparel brand, Shedo Lane!  Shēdo Lane offers the cutest kids and adult apparel that help keep our skin healthy and safe all year round!  I've put together a collection of my favorite pieces including the toddler girls swing dress! So sweet!  And just wait until you feel how buttery soft their fabric is.  You'll never want to take them off!
I'm in love with their color collections too.  Makes it super easy to coordinate mom and me, family and sibling outfits because you all know that's my jam!
Thank you to all who participated in our $30 Giveaway on Instagram! The lucky winner is Oceana (@mamaoceanlove)!  Didn't win this giveaway?  Don't worry we have another exciting one scheduled with SwimZip at the end of the month!!
Happy Mother's Day weekend!