Monday, May 15, 2017

Mama & Me Maternity

Hope everyone enjoyed their Mother's Day weekend!  I got to hang out with my best friend home from Nashville who is also pregnant, got a mani, enjoyed my nieces dance recital and of course the best part was spending time with my boys.  I was so excited to get my Mama+Me photos last week!  I usually do my maternity photos between 29- 32 weeks but I literally forgot about doing them this pregnancy and my amazing photographer agreed to a last minute session on the fly.  We were trying to dodge the rain and had to do it during the week because #weddingseason and even though Ben couldn't make it I really love how they turned out.  I have always been open about how I don't typically enjoy being pregnant and am usually self conscious about my body during these long and grueling nine months but these are the days and they are fleeting.  So here I am in all my 35 weeks glory.  My biggest bump (and probably my biggest baby) yet.  Enjoy!

















XOXO