Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Zac's Newborn Photos

Hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th of July!  This was the first year in a while we weren't up at the lake island hopping, swimming and watching fireworks on the boat.  We stayed home and laid low for the most part on our long 4 day weekend.   It was much needed though, Ben took the older boys out and about most days while Zac and I chilled and watched movies.  If you saw my Insta story you already know #thenotebook.  I also found the perfect spot to take annual fourth of July pics of the boys!  Happy Birthday, America.

At just 10 days old Zac had his first pro photo shoot at our house and I'm so excited to share. I still can't get over his hair.  It literally looks like he just stepped out of the barber with a fresh cut 24/7!  And I can't get enough of the family photos on our bed. Those are getting blown up and framed fo sho.  There were so many to choose from, here are just a few of my favorites.  Enjoy.




















XO