Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Zac's Nursery

I'm excited to share a few pictures of Zac's nursery! This has been my favorite room to decorate so far. I love the rugby striped accent wall and the cool blue and grey tones. The Zachary sign I made myself with some scrap wood I found in the garage that I stained and added letters to. So easy and super cute!  I'm still on the hunt for the perfect rustic piece with a cute saying on it for the other wall but for now I'm really happy with how it's coming together.  Even though he's not sleeping in here at night yet we still get good use of it.  I love coming in here, defusing some essential oils and rocking him to sleep.  He naps longer when he's in here too because it's upstairs away from all the ruckus his big brothers make.  I also love that this room stays pretty tidy compared to the rest of the house so it's a nice spot to come relax with him in!








Happy hump day, evenyone!  I hope you're enjoying the week! XO